Anneliese Schools is an independent school that teaches children from preschool through sixth grade. It is a place where minds and hearts come alive with the wonder of learning, in a magical setting where the intelligences are carefully cultivated, lives are empowered and true potentials are realized.
Anneliese Schools welcomes applications from exemplary educators who:
- Are aligned with Anneliese’s mission, philosophy and core values
- Work collaboratively, are flexible and solve problems creatively
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students and parents
- Show creativity in their approach to lesson design, and instruction
- Create a learning environment that motivates students to take risks and reach their potential without the use of extrinsic rewards
- Teach respect for self, others and the environment
- Approach classroom management as a way to keep students engaged, on task and motivated
- Address student behavior to uphold school values in a humanistic, consistent and fair manner
- Incorporate strategies to develop emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Multiple Intelligence Theory
- Incorporate different instructional modalities to optimize learning for all students
- Incorporate all of the senses, to make lessons interactive and "hands-on"
- Modify teaching to suit the needs of students
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of curriculum material and instructional methodology
- Hold students to high standards and uphold academic rigor in all content areas
- Employ inquiry-based learning to develop curiosity as the foundation for learning
- Incorporate interdisciplinary, project-based learning to integrate all content areas
- Speak a foreign language or share a love for it
- Model and incoroporate ecological awareness and environmental stewardship
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, in Education
- Proven track-record of successful classroom instruction
- Teaching credential is desirable
Anneliese Schools offers a competitive compensation package including medical and dental insurance, 401K program. In addition to training and professional development, our teachers are equipped with all necessary instructional supplies and technology.
If you meet our minimum qualifications and are interested in being a part of a school that inspires children to live meaningful lives and make a positive difference in the world, please email your résumé to Erin Sparkuhl, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.